Sunday, June 28, 2009

Up, Up, and Away...

My mom, niece, and I took Ava to her first movie the other day. We went to see the Disney Pixar movie, Up. I didn't know how Ava would do but she made it through the whole thing! I've never given her popcorn before, mainly because I don't really like it...but she sure did! She ate almost the whole bag by herself! When she finished eating, she got up and said "All done!" I guess she thought once she was done eating, it was time to leave. She sat on Aly's lap for a bit and then moved over to mine. She didn't talk too much and seemed to really enjoy the movie. A few days later we were down at the Roseville Galleria and I took her into the Disney store. She made a beeline for the 'Up' merchandise. She remembered the dogs from the movie and wanted a stuffed animal Doug! I can't wait to take her to another movie!



Hmmmmm....what should I get??


I have my own booster chair and sippy cup--hand over the popcorn, mom!



This popcorn is delicious!







My mom had to, of course, take a picture of the sign out front.







No comments: