Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cutie Pie

I think this is currently my favorite picture of Ava. We went down to my parents' this weekend and my mom took this while Ava was reading her Elmo book. Mark and I went to dinner with our friends, Trevor and Rhiana, while my parents watched Ava. They decided to take her to John's Incredible Pizza Co. I've never been there, but have heard it described as Chuck E. Cheese's multiplied by 1000!! They have toys, rides, and a pizza buffet. My mom said that when they walked in the door and Ava saw all of the games/rides she looked over at my parents and said "Wow". She had a blast! My mom and John met some other friends there, and Ava went on some of the rides with their daughter, Emma. I don't know who was more exhausted when the evening was over, Ava or my parents! When Mark and I got back, Ava was sound asleep. She had such a good time with Gramma and Grampa!! Thanks Mom and John! :)



No comments: