Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, Ava didn't like Santa Claus too much this year (as you will see in the picture). She loved him last year...this year-not so much. She has been saying "ho!ho!ho!" for the last couple of weeks and is very fascinated with this whole "fat guy in a red suit"-but as soon as I sat her on Santa's lap she had a meltdown. She was looking at me like "how could you?"...The second I picked her up and Santa handed her a toy, she was smiling again. What a stinker! I had to get the picture anyway, I'm sure my mom has one of me just like that. We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, and we wish you a very Merry Christmas!






I had to bribe Ava with vanilla wafers for her to sit still. In this picture, she's actually doing the sign language for "more". She wanted more cookies of course!




She had her mouth full of the vanilla wafers in this picture.






I know!! I'm a mean mom--look at that poor face!

No comments: