Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mark, Ava and I flew out to Washington D.C. to visit some family for the holiday. I was nervous about the flights since Ava had never been on a plane for that long, but she was absolutely perfect (of course she was, right?)! We had to connect in Chicago, but Ava slept most of the way to Chicago from Sacramento. Then she played, colored and read the rest of the way to D.C. On the flights back, she was so tired from all of the activities, she slept most of the way across the country! We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner and even got a private tour of the White House that night-it was so cool! I felt very important! :) We had a great time during our visit. Ava and Mark both caught a stomach virus, so that was the downside-but everyone seems to be doing better and I'm knocking on wood that I don't catch it as well.





Mark and I sitting in the Brady Press Room-Mark was sitting in the NPR chair and I was sitting in the ABC Radio chair. Ummm...Mr.President, we have some questions!



Standing in the front of the press room-it's so surreal!




Standing in the doorway of the West Wing.




Our table...before all the food was ready.




Ava, watching the dog across the street-a little pug, named Tank. She loved him!

No comments: